If you’re like a coward like me, then you know exactly what it’s like to wish you had been more vocal about your feelings and thoughts. Here are six pick-up lines I was thinking about saying to my attractive flight attendant, but didn’t (because I’m a wimp.)
- Your baggage has definitely been checked. By me. Man, this would have been so good. I should have said that.
- Thank goodness we are not flying on Virgin Airlines. And then I would have winked. If only I wasn’t a fool who isn’t brave enough to voice my feelings.
- Your eyes must be Malaysia because I’m getting lost in them. Get it? It’s airline humor. He would have eaten that shit right up.
- Fasten your seatbelts, this ride’s about to get bumpy. Okay, I’ll be honest, this one, maybe not as good. But still, if I had said that, I’d probably be in bed with my thicc flight attendant right now, instead of sitting here, being a fucking idiot by myself.
- Hey, can I see your cock(pit)? But I would, like, mumble “pit”. So it would just sound like “cock”. Dammit, that would have been so good!
- Pull out the life preserver ‘cause I’m soaking wet. Literally what could possibly have stopped me from saying that directly to him? Ugh.
If I wasn’t such a goddamn clown, I would have been brave enough to say what’s on my mind, it would have gone perfectly, and I would have a hot flight attendant husband right now. Ugh, guess it’ll have to wait until next time.