University tuition hikes always come with close scrutiny and criticism from the people they affect. However, the most recent increase is leading to some much-needed improvements to campus and student life.
1. Paid security guards to forcibly remove professors from the College of Arts & Sciences
2. Fourteen, brand-new steps to sign in to my.SC.edu
3. Helpful trail markers from Bates House to Russell
4. Beginning construction on new residence halls for class of 2057
5. Pressure-washing Russell House patio
6. Re-sodding dark alleys of campus
7. Sodexo employee severance packages
8. Touching up out-of-order signs on emergency alert stations
9. Stereo system for classroom on quiet floor of library
10. Installed rolled curb on Green Street for a more exciting bike ride to class
Thanks USC! Use the hashtag #CockyWithOurMoney to tell Third Spur which you’re most excited for!